I'm studying sociology and I'm just in the first year but I already wonder about how would be my ideal job in the future, maybe it's a little hurried but I'm very hopeful about it.
I would like to have a job in which I could mix theory and practice, I'm thinking of working in a foundation or a NGO or maybe in the public service but no as a burocratic worker, I would hate that! I mean a public service like a Ministry or an institute. I wish work in places like these because they mix the work outdoor and indoor, that is because I would have to do researches with the relations between people in a specific field and then write a report about it.
Also, I think I would like to work in a university, there I would have to make researches too, but also I would have to do classes and I'm not sure if I will have the knowledge to do that, however I wish I could do a PhD or a major in the future so I can improve my knowledge. As you can see, I have not decided where I want to work yet, it´s a very difficult decition!
Another stuff that I will consider to choose my job in the future are things like salary, work enviroment and schedule. About the salary I don't want to earn too much because I think I would spend it in thigns that I won't need, so I wish earn enough money to live comfortable but not with luxury. I wish the work enviroment won't be competitive and I will be able to do teamwork with my workmates. Finally, I hope I won't work so many hours because I don't want to spend my entire life working, so I would never do extra hours!
I would like doing class in a university it`s true that we don`t have knowledge but we have time.
ResponderEliminarI share a lot of things of the expectatives you have of our future office. But do you really thing investigation work can mix both practice and theory, and outdoors and indoors works? I have a picture of our work more in a burocratic, indoor, and theory aspects :(
ResponderEliminarI share a lot of things of the expectatives you have of our future office. But do you really thing investigation work can mix both practice and theory, and outdoors and indoors works? I have a picture of our work more in a burocratic, indoor, and theory aspects :(
ResponderEliminar