miércoles, 21 de octubre de 2015

POST6: HOW GREEN ARE YOU?

Talking sincerely I'm not a tree-hugger or a Eco-hero, actually I'm not even a green-in-between. I've never recycle, not once in my entire life! that makes me feel ashamed but it is the true. Also, I hardly ever ride a bike because I learned to ride just three years ago, and since then I have ride a few times because I'm not so good at it. In addition, I always use bus or car which are some of the most polluting means of transport.

I would like to be more kind with the environment but I'm very lazy with this kind of things, it's something of my behaviour that I have to change. But also of my lazy mood I think in Santiago haven't enough places to recycle or to use other means of transport beside the motorized ones. The most of these places are in the rich places of the city, in the east zone. So, the people who lives in others communes or zones of Santiago, like me, aren't able to recycle or use the bicycle, it's very difficult to us! 

One thing that the political publics have to improve is about the care of the environment, especially in the poor zones of Santiago because these places have the highest level of pollution. Also, the people, included me, have to learn some things about the care of the environment like use the car less, not throw out the rubbish to the street, recycle, not fire the leaves in autumn and not light firewoods. 

To care the environment I compromise to recycle and support some ecologist organization,what will you do? 

2 comentarios:

  1. You let my down Lali. I want to see you recycling xd

    ResponderEliminar
  2. One can see the diference betwenn the rich zones and the poor zones only whit the smell

    ResponderEliminar