Music is something more than just sounds, is something that you can feel with all your senses. You can see music, taste music, touch music, is something that envolves all of you.
I listen to differents kinds of music, actually my likes of music are wide range. I like indie music, some kinds of rock, folk, trova, chilean music and some songs of cumbia and reggaeton. So I don't like when people ask me what kind of music I listen because I can't say an especific type. However, my favourite group is The Smiths, they were an english group of alternative rock, but they are separated since 1987, it is ten years before I was born! Since then Morrisey who is the singer of the band began a single career and I like him very much. I like The Smiths because the letter of their songs, because how they sound and especially because the voice of Morrisey, you have to listen to!
Sadly, I've never been to a concert of Morrisey, actually I don't go to so many concerts, the music I listen is downloaned from internet. I've been to a three concerts in my life, the first one was a concert of the spain group Ska-p, it was in 2008 and I went with my dad. The second one was the concert of 100 years of the Communist Party in 2012, there I listen to groups like Sol y lluvia, Manuel García and Silvio Rodriguez. The last one was this year in may, and it was of Silvio Rodriguez, as you see I'm a big fan of him.
My favourite song is one of The Smiths, it is "Ask", it makes me feel so many feelings, but I think it's personal so I won't write it in here. I wish somedat I could listen Ask in live or learn to play it in guitar, sadly I don't know how to play guitar, actually I don't know how to play any instrument.
I think music is a important part of the culture, it represents the richness of all of cultures, so we have to repect every kind of music, even the one we don't like.
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario