martes, 22 de septiembre de 2015

POST 1: A COUNTRY I'D LIKE TO VISIT

The country that I've always wanted to visit is England. It is one of the United Kingdom's countries with Wales, Scotland and North Ireland. The reasons because I like England are mainly two: the first one is that England is the home of football, the first teams of football in the world was born in this country and the first football asociation. Also, one of my favourites teams is from England, Arsenal FC.
The second one is because I'm a huge fan of England's writters and poets. Shakespeare, Lord Byron, D.H Lawrence and Lewis Carrol are one of my favourites writters, so I would like to buy some first edition books of them in England.
The city that I would like to visit the most is London, because there is the Emirates Stadium, Stamford Bridge and White Hart Lane. Also, the Big Ben and the London eye are located there, so I would travel some of the more important places in England.

2 comentarios:

  1. England! You know, one of my favourite authors is Tolkien, the writer of The Lord of the Rings, who is from this country. Also, Radiohead is from England too, a band we like a lot :)

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Tolkien rules! Do you know The Lord of The Rings have scenes in England?

    ResponderEliminar