miércoles, 23 de septiembre de 2015

POST 2: THE BEST HOLIDAYS EVER

It's not difficult to me decide which one was my best holidays ever because at holidays I always go to the same beach. But in some holidays I've traveled around the south of Chile, there was my best holidays ever, in particular was in Chiloé.
These holidays was when I'm six years old, so I can't remember all the things but I remember the most important and significative to me. I remember that I went to Tenglo Island, Ancud, Angelmó's market and I have lunch there. Also, I traveled in a ferry, it was so wonderful to me! I've never been in a ship before.
I think these holidays was so significative to me because I was with all my family,including uncles, aunts, grandparents, cousins, all of them! so we could stay for a long time, because everyday a new idea comes to someone.
When I was there I could visit so many other places like Osorno, Puerto Montt and Puerto Varas. So, because the experiences that I had and the places that I went I will never forget these holidays.

2 comentarios:

  1. Hi "El marino". I've went to the south too, but I have never gone to Chiloe. I've heard a lot that it is very beatifull.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi "El marino". I've went to the south too, but I have never gone to Chiloe. I've heard a lot that it is very beatifull.

    ResponderEliminar